Sunday, June 10, 2018

DIPS ONLINE TEST REVIEW- CSIR-UGC Net/JRF Mathematics

Hello,
I am writing here about the online line tests I have purchased from dips academy before one week of the exam.
Here are some talks about the tests-
1)The tests were 4 in total and they were full length tests which costed Rs 1500.
2)The pattern is same as per the question paper of the exam.
3) The tests will be  provided one by one.
4) You can give the test only one time after that they will remove the link.
5) You will get the instant result of your test.
I found the tests expensive but helpful if you have prepared well and have not go through any type of test or mock test than it is better to try this one and any other one if you can.
You will have the experience of how you can manage the time in examination hall, which portion you should attempt first, which section give you more marks etc.



1 comment:

  1. Eduncle is a popular coaching that provides CSIR NET Study Material which has earned huge popularity among students. There are many opinions and reviews shared by students and teachers and I want to add to it with an Honest opinion on Eduncle. Read - Eduncle Review

    ReplyDelete

Publish your solutions!!

Thanks for following my blog. I am quite busy these days that's why I need your contributions. Please provide the typed solutions ...