Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Csir Net/jrf June -2018 mathematics question paper solutions.

Difference equations- Numerical analysis.
Here we have to solve the given difference equations to know whether it's solutions are bounded or unbounded.
For that we convert the delta operator into shift operator.
Here is the problem and solution.




Next problem 
Calculus of variations- 
Here I have provide the method to solve this problem quickly.
You find that only the quadratic polynomial is the possible answer and there is only one option 1 is quadratic polynomial.

Next question- 
Calculus of variations

Next question
Integral equations- 



For getting more solutions follow the blog.

3 comments:

  1. At some point couple of instructive online journals turn out to be exceptionally useful while getting pertinent and new data identified with your focused on range. As I discovered this blog and welcome the data conveyed to my database. IIT JAM online video lecture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful Post. I found so many interesting stuff in your Blog especially its discussion. Eoxys IT Solution is leading Web Development company in India

    marketplace development

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Z-Library

    ReplyDelete

Publish your solutions!!

Thanks for following my blog. I am quite busy these days that's why I need your contributions. Please provide the typed solutions ...